US Wellness

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Short and Sweet

Today was my Friday and it was another good day.  I got a lot of things accomplished.  :)  I like when I go home feeling like I've made progress.  I'm most proud of the fact that I ate pretty strictly again today and even passed up cake and fudge at work without batting an eye.  Its been a while since I've been able to do that.  I am still having a bit of dairy for the calcium.  Food log goes like this:
  • Coffee with heavy cream
  • Chai Latte -> I'm not perfect, ok :)
  • Mixed veggies, chicken + broccoli
  • Buffalo burger, cucumbers
Food may have gone well, but the bright spot in my day was the baseball tickets I received as a gift.  It's always nice when people appreciate the things you do.  I've only been to one baseball game so far this year so this will be good.  (I do wish that I was still able to walk to Wrigley, rather than drive!) 

Tomorrow I'm getting my car back.  I left it at home last weekend because it was making a crazy noise.  My dad gave me his car to drive around so if you saw me this week that's not my Mitt Romney sticker.  :P 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment