Food was not too good today. We didn't wake up in time to make breakfast and by 10:30 am I was STARVING. I microwaved my chili left overs around 12. In the afternoon, I needed a coffee and so I made a run to the gas station to get that and some nuts to snack on. For dinner, which we just finished, I had a buffalo burger and some nuts. I passed on my broccoli because it just didn't look good. To be honest, nothing really sounded good nor looks good. I'm in a food funk.
The gym went well today. There is a mock meet on Saturday so we're gearing up to peak then. Tonight's workout seemed short, but it was heavy.
Clean and Jerk - %'s - 60 x 2, 65 x 2, 70 x 2, 75 x 2, 85 x 1, 90 x 1, 95 x 1
- My original 1RM was 33kg, but tonight I put up 37 kg pretty easy. That's 81.4 lbs.
- Other lifts: 20kg, 28kg, 30kg, 35kg, 37kg (x 2)
- No shoulder pain at all!!!
- Not sure what my 1RM is exactly, but I based my %'s off of 110.
- Squats were are follows: 35kg, 35 kg, 40 kg, 45kg, 47kg, 48kg
- 48 kg is approximately 105 lbs so probably on target with my 110 max
- 26kg, 35kg, 35kg, 26 kg
- This was ok. It's a funny movement so I'm not the greatest at it yet.