US Wellness

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lakeshore Run

I've really tried to pick up my running because the race is less than a month away now.  This week I started running outside because the weather is finally.  Thursday I ran a 5k distance at 9:15m miles and Friday I ran 2 miles at the same place.  Today I ran at the lake with a friend.  We did about 5.5 miles at a 9:15 min mile pace and I was really happy with that!!  That's the longest distance that I have run, yet, and to have it be that consistent is awesome.  I saw a graph of our pace and it was really interesting how little variance there was.  I felt great on the return trip and even picked up my pace to be quicker.  It would be awesome to get faster because Josh is consistently doing 8:30 miles now, but I'll take this! :)

Everything else outside of running is going great, too.  I'm so happy with my life right now....I love my new job even more than I thought I would, I love my friends, I love Chicago and I'm soooooo excited for the summer.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment