US Wellness

Saturday, February 9, 2013

PaleOMG...I ate Oreos the other night.

So this post will just be a little hodge podge of things from the past couple of days as I haven't really updated since Wednesday.  If you read that post then you won't be surprised that I took Thursday off from working out to give my shoulder a break.  It was a tiny bit sore I noticed that day, but nothing that made me concerned.  I probably just didn't stretch enough or do enough weights at lower reps like I needed to.  Note to self:  plan on spending more time at the gym to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thursday night I went out with a friend to watch the Hawks game and to grab a drink. :)  Here would be my outfit of the day for that:  


Red blazer from Express, basic white shirt from Victoria's Secret, black cotton/stretch pants from Express, and my black Corso Como boots.  

I wasn't sure if I was going to try to hit the gym on Friday because I had a lot of paperwork to do for work and I was meeting a friend for dinner around 5:30 downtown.  I ended up not going, which was probably a good thing to give myself another day to rest my shoulder.  Today (Saturday) will be my final rest day before I go back to normal activity tomorrow.  I enjoyed the look of the regular WOD for Friday so maybe I'll try to knock that out.  I also need to sign up for yoga this week.  

Also, I'm a little disappointed in my self about this, but I haven't been eating paleo since Wednesday.  I'm not really sure what started my cheating, but I'm sure an alcohol-infused choice was what gave me the first push off the wagon. Starting over today and pretending Oreos didn't happen.  Also, I have to think of what I'm going to give up for Lent, which completely snuck up on me.  Any suggestions??  

No comments:

Post a Comment