Here's the workout from today:
- Snatch Complex: 2 Snatch Pull, 2 Power Snatch, 1 OHS x 6 @ 65% of Snatch1RM
- I did 1 set at 37 lbs, but then thought that might be a little ambitious for 6 sets.
- The last time I did a workout with snatch in it my 80% was 32 lbs. I did today's workout at 32 lbs and it was challenging, but very do-able. I was pretty excited, especially b/c I power snatched that weight easily.
- So just to recap just in case that was confusing....1 set @ 37 lbs and 5 sets at 32 lbs
- Jerk Complex: 3 push press, 1 jerk x 6 @ 75% of C&J1RM
- I used 40 lbs for all of the sets. This was challenging and I was tempted to go down a little in weight, but I didn't. :) Yay!!
- Front Squat: 3 x 5 @ 75%
- I went a little light on these sets and continued to use 40 lbs. I think I should have been at around 50, but I was exhausted from the other lifts. My form was good and I didn't break the plane of my back like I tend to do sometimes.
As I mentioned, I will post my measurements and weight tomorrow. I will do my best to document my food and not to be tempted to eat DMK every day. :) The other thing I was thinking of doing for fun was a little outfit of the day action if I was wearing something particularly cute. That has absolutely nothing to do with paleo, but a couple other blogs I do it and it seems kinda fun. It also makes me actually try to recreate some of the outfits I pin on Pinterest.
Alright, gotta run! :)