US Wellness

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Honest

I have been on the verge of tears all day.  I came home from work tonight at 6:20 pm in time to change, grab a quick snack, start some laundry and then run to the gym for 7 pm Oly class.  Well....I got home, did all of those things, and then looked around and thought all at once - Laundry!, Crossfit?, packing!!!, dishes!, errands, work, which suitcase?, what to pack?, I wonder how the flights look?, how will I get it all done!?, I'm hungry!!, I'm tired. What will I take for lunch tomorrow? I hate cooking! Ahh! It's now 7:17 pm and I'm sitting on the couch trying to chill out.  Unfortunately, I knew that to feel better I needed more time to accomplish things tonight, so I chose not to go to CF.  I'm disappointed, but I instantly felt better knowing I had some breathing room.  So, I should make this a quick update in order to make the most of my time.

My sleep quality last night was terrible.  It's rare that I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep.  I struggled with both last night and that is evidenced by my dark under eye circles.  I'd probably fit in with a pack of raccoon right now about.  I was incredibly pale today  ...and while I'm thinking about it I'll go for the trifecta - my hair was a hot mess today as well.  Sorry if you had to see me in person. :)

I made myself scrambled eggs and bacon today (again).  Its easy and I can't screw it up.  Lunch was the other bison burger that I made last night.  I didn't have a chance to snack today, but there were veggies and 2 hard boiled eggs in my bag.  While cooking dinner I ate a banana and then a piece of salmon that I covered with seasoning and lemon juice.  I really try to like fish, but yuck...most of the time I just think its gross.  (PS. Dad, I forgot it was Ash Weds so try to over look that I ate meat.)  I had some coffee with heavy cream.

I have to cook some more tonight for tomorrow's lunch and dinner and then pack my lunch.

I will go to CF tomorrow.  I'm concerned about how my numbers will be at the end of this month.  I'm also excited to see how things went with my goals and to set some new ones, too.

I'm flying to Hong Kong on Friday!!! [insert excitement and also panic]  I'm so happy to see Mark and spend some time in a place I'd probably never have gone.  I'm nervous to fly and to have to entertain myself for 15 hours.  (Another thing I have to do - load my new ipod.)  I think I have enough books - one hardcover and 4 Nook books.

Okay, gotta get movin'!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment