US Wellness

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quick Update

Just a quick update about food today.

Today was my first workday of making breakfast for myself.  It went okay and Mark and I were skyping while I was cooking so it was almost like he was there lurking over me...silently judging my cooking like he usually does.  What?!  Did I just go there?! Sorry, babe! ;)  I made 2 fried eggs and 3 pc of bacon.  The keurig made me some Starbucks Breakfast Blend with heavy cream.

For lunch, I had 2 grass fed hot dogs...which might sound gross, but are totally amazing.  I'm kinda sad that was the last 2.  I also had some strawberries and blueberries throughout the morning and afternoon.

Before I left work, I snacked on some cucumber pcs and broccoli and also a banana.  (So much for cutting back on fruit?!)   I just finished eating dinner - yes, this late - and it consisted of a bison burger and 2 small pc of organic cheese.

No CF today.  I needed a rest after yesterday.  I'm going to *try* to go tomorrow night.  I have to finish packing so I'm not trying to do that Thursday night.

Alright, gotta shower and hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment