Before I blog about food and CF plans for the day I want to share a virtual post-it that I found that seems perfect. Erinn, this is for you. :)
I ate dinner with Mark's parents last night. They made stuffed salmon, mashed potatoes, and spinach salad. Not 100% paleo, but it was really good!! I also splurged and had 3 peanut butter cookies Girl Scout cookies. As far as other food yesterday, I had eggs and a sausage slider and some fruit (mango strawberry mix). Earlier in the morning I had an apple and some almond butter.
The plan for tonight is to go to CF at 7 for Oly class. I've missed going to that and CF in general, actually. I'll update this post later to include details from the workout.
UPDATE: Food and the Oly Workout
Okay, so first, the wod. Before I even get into numbers let me just say that tonight was a good night!! I had 2 PRs. :)
- Snatch: 60%, 70%, 80%, 85% (all x's 2), 90% x 1, 95% x1 or 1RM x 1
- I started a little lower than 60% because I had been off for a week and I wanted to make sure I was warmed up. So my numbers were as follows: 10 kg, 14kg, 16kg, 18kg, 20kg, 23kg, 25kg, and *26kg* (57.2 lbs)
- That's definitely a PR for me as I think my previous best was 23 kg.
- Front Squat: 60%, 70%, 80%, 85% (all times 2), 90% x 1, 95% x1 or 1RM x 1
- I started higher than my 60% this time because doing the bar is easier than trying to load the lighter bar with more weight and doing more math. :)
- Lifts = 35kg, 35 kg, 36kg, 39kg, 42 kg, *44kg* (97 lbs)
- My previous best was 92 lbs and I actually did that a while back before Xmas. I didn't fail on this attempt and I put it up with only a little struggle so I know its not a 1RM.
- Hang Clean:
- By this time I was tired!
- 60%, 70%, 75%, 80%, 85%, 80% (all x's 2)
- Lifts = 25kg, 32kg, 34kg, 39kg, 40kg (I failed on attempt 1 and decided I was spent)
- Snatch Pull - I didn't get to.
After I got home from the office, I snacked on a couple pieces of cheese and 2 grass fed hot dogs with some mustard. Dinner may be a piece of salmon....or a hamburger....I haven't decided.