US Wellness

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Riding a big high

All I can say is "wow" over the response to our results blog.  Thanks everyone for being so supportive!!

As I mentioned yesterday, I was back on the wagon today with food.  For breakfast I had a sausage and egg scramble and some coffee.  The coffee was from Speedway, though, because the coffee cup I brought from home took a ride on the roof of my car for few blocks before tumbling off.  OOPS!! ;)  For lunch I had some spaghetti squash and meatballs that Mark made last night.  I didn't have time to snack during the day until I got home from work.  I had a few pieces of fruit.  After CF, I made myself 2 eggs and 2 sausage sliders (amazing!).  Now, I'm back off to work with a cup of coffee in hand.

CF was a light workout tonight, but a good one.

Behind the head press:
50%, 60% 65%, 70% (all x's 3)
20kg, 25kg, 27, 25,

  • I had to go down on weight because I had maxed out.  Having not done this before I wasn't sure how heavy to go.  I did 25 the first time with no problems, but then 27 and the second 25kg weights were tough.  My shoulder felt okay though.


Jerk:
50%, 60% 65%, 70%, 75%, 75% (all x's 3)
19kg, 20kg, 21kg, 25kg, 27kg, 27kg

  • This actually felt pretty good.  I didn't have the sharp shoulder pain at all!! Also, I think this is a PR for the jerk and its not my 1RM either.  (@ 59.4 lbs)


OHS
50%, 60% 65%, 70% (all x's 3)
16kg, 20kg, 22kg, 25kg

  • Again, I like this one and the last set of 25kg (or 55lbs) felt good and easy. 


5 x 5 dead hang pull ups
2 sets = blue 1" band + purple skinny band
3 sets = green 1.5" band

No comments:

Post a Comment