US Wellness

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hilarious!


Ran onto this when I was sucked into Pinterest after Crossfit today.  I couldn't stop laughing because seriously...who hasn't wished this would happen to them?!  (I also have a love for perfectly placed expletives in daily conversation.)   I weighed myself this morning and I was 147.6! Holy $h!t...something is really happening here!  I'll let you know when the fat gets to my boobs...its obviously taking the scenic Sunday drive!! ;)

WOD:
5 rounds, as fast as possible, follow the leader:
10 chest to bar pull-ups (or ring rows)
10 clapping push-ups (or regular ones)
10 (5R,5L) kb press
10 OHS
20 double unders

Time = 19:00 

I was excited to see today's workout because it seemed pretty hard.  I was paired up with 2 girls that I'd never met before but I was glad that Sheena put me with them because they were stronger Crossfitters and pushed me to go harder and faster.  I will say that I probably went too light on weight today and that was probably due to the fact that I was worried that I would hold up our rotation if I went too heavy.  I must push myself in those situations this year.  

Food updates later!


No comments:

Post a Comment