US Wellness

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Updates from Tuesday

So I made it 25 days into the blog before I hit a day where I just felt completely uninspired to post.  I'm noticing these feelings of frustration with myself, like this is a "wasted" week in terms of making progress.  I think this probably has a lot to do with how I felt things went with Fran the other night, too.  (Yes, I am still caught up on that.)  I also skipped CF last night because I worked late and then went to dinner with a friend.  I'll go back tonight, and hopefully I'm feeling more enthusiastic by then. 

For a quick update on my food yesterday:
Breakfast - eggs + 2 pc of bacon
Lunch - pork with onions, peppers, and mushrooms
Snack - banana
Dinner - Tiger Cry beef and gaeng gari curry with chicken and sweet potatoes (from Opart Thai)

Dinner yesteraday with Dave was good.  I've recently learned to like thai food - at first because I discovered it was one of the easier eating out options. Now, I'm realizing that I actually really like it.  I've definitely come a long way from the picky eater who would only eat pizza, mac-n-cheese, and chicken nuggets. 

As I mentioned above, I didn't crossfit yesterday so no updates there.

As for other resoultions, we have managed to get some more sleep the past couple of days and that's been really nice.  Its been much easier to get up after 7.5 hours than 6. 



No comments:

Post a Comment